Russian National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
National Committee of International Federation
for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science (IFToMM)
Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
Khristianovich Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
Institute of Continuous Media Mechanics
Perm National Research Polytechnic University and
The 18th International Conference on Methods of Aerophysical Research (ICMAR 2016) is to be held on June 27 – July 3, 2016 at the Perm National Research Polytechnic University.
TOPICS of ICMAR 2016
- METHODS OF FLOW DIAGNOSTICS
- CFD METHODS AND CODES: PROBLEMS OF MODELING AND VERIFICATION
- METHODS OF AEROPHYSICAL RESEARCH IN INTERDISCIPLINARY PROBLEMS AND AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGIES
SECTIONS of ICMAR 2016:
- Wind Tunnels and Gas-Dynamic Facilities, Methods of Flow Diagnostics;
- Stability, Turbulence and Separation;
- Gas Dynamics of Internal and External Flows;
- Methods of Aerophysical Research in Interdisciplinary Problems;
- Problems and Methods in Acoustic;
- Methods of Aerophysical Research in Aerospace Technologies.
In 2016 the traditional ICMAR research program is complemented with the section of interdisciplinary problems, which deals with the use of Acoustics and Aerophysical Research Methods in medicine, biology, chemistry, ecology and other fields. Papers dealing with these applications are supposed to be submitted to the fifth and fourth sections. In parallel with the conference, a mini-symposium and a "round table" will be organized to deal with problems of implementing aerophysical research achievements in industrial engineering. Topics of these activities will be specified in the next announcement.
Prof. V.M. FOMIN
PHONE: 7 (383) 330-85-34
CONFERENCE SCIENTIFIC SECRETARY
Dr. A.D. KOSINOV
PHONE: 7 (383) 330-12-28
CALL for ABSTRACTS
To participate in the conference please register until February 15, 2016 on the conference website. The abstract in English (no more than two pages including figures, references, etc.) should be submitted at the conference website or sent until February 15, 2016 via E-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions and a sample of the abstract can be found on the conference website
Plenary (up to 40 min), section (up to 20 min), and poster presentations are planned. Time will be allotted for discussions and for poster presentations.
A book of abstracts in English will be published before the conference.
Official languages of the Conference are English and Russian.
Khristianovich Institute of Theoretical and
Applied Mechanics SB RAS
Institutskaya St, 4/1
630090 Novosibirsk, RUSSIA
7 (383) 330 33 12
7 (383) 330 72 68
- February 15, 2016 – abstract submission;
- March 15, 2016 – notice of acceptance;
- May 25, 2016 –registration fee payment;
- June 15, 2016 – upload of full paper.